There is no other venue where you can get the chance — on a daily basis — to have the best seat in the house!
What is the Redneck Run?
There is no other venue where you can get the chance on a daily basis to have the best seat in the house. The Redneck Run is a Jamboree’s tradition that takes places every morning (during show days) at the following times. Thursday – 8am, Friday – 8am, Saturday – 6am, Sunday -8am.
To be a part of the Redneck Run you must meet all the following requirements:
- You MUST be wearing your official wristband!
- You MUST be wearing proper shoes (no flip-flops please!)
- You MUST be carrying only an 8X10 tarp (no coolers, lawn chairs, etc)
- You can re-enter after the run to setup shop for the day!
- You MUST LOVE & RESPECT your neighbor!
- You MUST be pumped & ready to rock!
- You MUST RUN, RUN, RUN!!
What happens if I buy a four day ticket but can only use it for two days? Can I let them use the other two days?
No. Each ticket must be exchanged for a wristband to gain entry to the concert area. You cannot share your wristband with a friend. Your wristband must be on tight enough that it does not slide off. Wristbands that have been tampered with or removed will be voided. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced.