Jamboree In The hills is one of the most respected country music events in the nation. We need our fans to help us keep this tradition!
The following information, procedures and regulations have been developed for your own safety and protection. Strict enforcement of all laws and regulations is necessary to ensure that everyone has the best experience possible at Jamboree In The Hills!
Jamboree is an outdoor, rain or shine event so you will be contending with Mother Nature.
Here is a brief list of some things you may want to consider bringing along with you to the “Biggest Party of the Year.”
- Cooler - 48”X30”X24” We love our creative Jamboree fans’ coolers
- Drinks & Snacks - No Glass & Must be Factory Sealed
- Blanket or Tarp - 8X10
- Lawn Chair
- Sunglasses/Sunscreen - NO AEROSOL
- Hat - For those hot & sunny days
- Rain Gear, Warm & Dry Clothes - For those cool evening or rainy days
- Legal Spray Bottle - To cool down with or as self defense against outlaw squirters
- Shade Canopy - 10X10 which are permitted in the rear of the theater area
- Comfortable Shoes - 206 acres for you to walk 'in the hills'
- Moist Towelettes - For your trips to the port o' potties
- Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Etc. - When the sun or the partying gets to ya’
- Camera - You will see many memorable sights at JITH & we are just talking about our fans!!
- Wagon, Cart, Etc. - For transporting all your Jamboree gear into the concert area
If you like to travel light, we have plenty of food & beverage concessions throughout the event site and campgrounds. Visit our general stores that are stocked with various items such as ice, cold drinks, first aid items, suntan lotion, etc.
Don’t forget to stop at the Official Jamboree In The Hills Merchandise Tents! This is the only place to by official Jamboree In The Hills souvenir items, including the legendary annual line-up tee! Artist merchandise is also sold at the Main merchandise stand on the East Side of the venue.