Buy Premium Parking
- How do I purchase premium parking in advance?
- Premium parking, $25 per day, is available through Music Today.
- Can I purchase parking when I arrive to the event?
- Daily parking is available to all Jamboree In The Hills ticketholders. The general admission parking area can be accessed by using Entrance #2 off of US Route 40. Our daily parking lots open 8am on Thursday, Friday and Sunday and 6am on Saturday morning. The cost is $10 per vehicle.
- Does my concert ticket include parking?
- No, your concert ticket only gives you access to the concert venue.
- I am not a camper. Can I park for the day?
- Yes. You can for only $10 per vehicle/per day or in our premium lot for $25 per vehicle/per day. Loretta Lynn Lane, Oak Ridge Parking & M-M-Mel Tillis parking lots are all located near the main entrance to the venue.
- Where do I park my car?
Daily parking is available to all Jamboree In The Hills ticketholders. The GA parking area can be accessed by using Entrance #2 off of US Route 40.
Our daily parking lots open 8am on Thursday, Friday and Sunday and 6am on Saturday morning. The cost is $10 per vehicle.
All parking lots close one hour after the end of the show. Overnight parking is NOT permitted. All vehicles left in the lot after close will be towed to our on-site towing lot, at the owner’s expense.
Any illegally parked vehicle or vehicle parked in an unauthorized area will also be towed. All towed vehicles can be claimed for a non-refundable fee of $45 at the Tow Compound on-site, adjacent to Entrance 1.
If you are planning on staying overnight in one of our campgrounds with a friend or find yourself unable to drive home – you can purchase a remote parking pass at the entrance to each lot. The cost for remote parking is $45 and is good for the entire show week!
Jamboree In The Hills supports the Designated Driver concept! We urge you to decide in advance who will be your group’s designated driver. PLEASE: DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
General Parking Information
Daily parking is available by using Entrance #2 off Route 40. The parking lots will open at 8am on Thursday, Friday and Sunday and 6am on Saturday. NO overnight parking is permitted in the daily parking lots!
Remote parking is available for those who want to hang with friends in our campgrounds and want to leave their vehicle overnight. You can purchase this pass at the entry points for these specific lots. The cost for remote parking is $45 and is good for the entire show week!
Premium parking is also available for purchase (paved lot, closest to the gate) on a daily basis through our website.