Pre-Parking for Jamboree Campers!
- This pre-parking service will be located on our premises in Campground D. This lot will be monitored by Jamboree In The Hills staff 24 hours a day.
- The Jamboree In The Hills pre-parking lot will be the first lot to be parked on Monday Morning, July, 11, 2016.
- We will park all campers on our property prior to taking campers from any other location
Once our pre-parking lot is empty we will then begin taking campers in the normal order of lots pulled.
- The camping pre-parking will be sold based on the number of days you wish to pre-park with us. For example – If you arrive on Sunday, July 3, 2016 you will purchase the 8 day pre-parking ticket.
- We will park on our property based on the order of arrival onto our site, not based on the order you purchase your ticket.
- Our lot will open up for pre-parking only on Sunday, July 3, 2016 at noon.
- A sheriffs’ deputy will be positioned at the junction on County Road (CR) 84 and CR 808 (this is the normal onsite camping route). The deputy will not allow any camper traffic for our onsite parking to travel down CR 808 until 12:00pm on Sunday, July 3, 2016.
- Only once all traffic has been cleared from the road will we begin to pull from private property.
- Deputies will be patrolling CR 84 and will not allow campers to be parked alongside the road. Any vehicles parked on the road will be told to move or towed at the deputies’ discretion.
- Our camping pre-parking lot is not an official campground. However, you may camp/stay with your vehicle until Monday, July 11 th when we begin parking all campers.
- There will be NO water or septic services available during the pre-parking week; however, potable water stations and on-site dump stations will be open for your convenience.
Purchase your event tickets here