Jamboree In The Hills Vendor Village
- Participant will receive a 10x10 space within the village area (setup must take place on Wednesday, July 17, 2013)
- One 4x6 banner to be displayed within the festival area (vendor must supply banner)
- Worker wristbands and employee parking passes will be supplied by JITH management (limit of 2 per day)
- Flyers Distribution in camping "goody bags" beginning 7/15 (sponsor responsible for 2500 flyers)
- Listing on website as participant in vendor village $3000.00
- If interested in sponsorship for JITH please contact Kathy Tucker-Cupp
740-782-0011 ext 102
- email: KathleenTucker-Cupp@livenation.com
How do I become a vendor?
Can I come on-site and sell stuff??
No you cannot! Only approved vendors are allowed inside the gates or in the campgrounds at Jamboree In The Hills. Selling of unauthorized merchandise or services is prohibited while on the Jamboree In The Hills grounds. Anyone caught engaged in such activity will be prosecuted.